If you’ve been around this blog for a while, you probably already know that fall is the most wonderful time of the year for me. My two favorite holidays – Halloween and Thanksgiving – are in the fall. I love the crisp air, wearing boots and scarves, drinking all the salted caramel drinks Starbucks can make, and the opportunity for a fresh start. Shorter days usually mean more time in the house, which leads to more baking and crafting with Little Bit, more cuddles on the couch with Hubby, and more time under the blanket with a good book.
Here are ten books (in no particular order – okay, that’s a lie) that are coming out soon that I can’t wait to FALL into this season!
Links to books mentioned below will take you to my Amazon Affiliate page. Any money I earn from qualifying purchases goes to the upkeep of this website, including the funding of giveaways.
* Cassandra Clare’s conclusion to The Dark Artifices trilogy, Queen of Air and Darkness
* Jennifer L. Armentrout’s The Darkest Star
* Michelle Obama’s Becoming
* Adam Silvera’s – and Becky Albertalli’s – What If It’s Us?
* Lauren Oliver’s Broken Things
* Julie Kagawa’s Shadow of the Fox
* Lin Manuel Miranda’s Gmorning, Gnight: Little Pep Talks for Me and You
* Busy Phillips’ This Will Only Hurt a Little
* Joanna Gaines’ Homebody
* Megan Shepherd’s Grim Lovelies
What do you love about fall? What’s on your fall TBR (to be read) list?