Before I begin my Friday rambling, which I’m so grateful to Mrs4444 for legitimizing each week, I just wanted to say a huge thank you to all of you who have encouraged me in the last few weeks with your visits and comments. I am finally finding my blogging stride again and am loving every minute of it.
- I dont’ know how many times a week I whine, “I wish I had more time for fun stuff, like reading or writing or scrapbooking.” Then when my week actually presents itself with an unusual amount of free time, I don’t know what to do with myself. And instead of doing all those things I dream about, I usually wind up wasting time on Pinterest, watching Eclipse for the 100th time because it just *happens* to be on Showtime again, or gluing myself to Words with Friends.
- Yes, Words with Friends is my latest addiction. I’m not sure how I avoided it for so long, but I’m avoiding it no more. In fact, I literally *can’t* avoid it. The house could be on fire, and I’d drop the extinguisher as soon as I heard my phone chime notifying me that someone made a move. If you aren’t above enabling my addiction, hit me up; my username is SecondGlantz (shock!).
- Another small addiction (which thankfully can’t get too big because I haven’t been able to find it on TV beyond Saturday’s marathon of it) is HGTV’s Million Dollar Rooms. After two episodes, I quickly developed a love-hate relationship with this show, oscillating between, “OMG, I want to live in that wine cellar!” and “SRSLY? Who needs 3,500 bottles of wine?” Aside from wondering who I call to put a resort-sized swimming pool in my living room when I win the lottery, what I really want to know is what all these people do for a living. I mean, they can’t ALL be drug dealers, right?
|Maybe the owners would let me live in the wine cellar?
“This is Cheryl, our live-in wine critic.” I like the sound of that.
- I’m looking forward to spending a lot of time this weekend with my most recent “literary” crush, Jace Lightwood of the latest Mortal Instruments book. I’m already counting down to August 23, 2013 when this awesome series is finally brought to the big screen.
- Monday marks my 300th post in my 33rd month of blogging. Stop by if you’re so inclined and have some fun with me. *whisper* There might even be a giveaway.
- I leave you with my favorite video of the week from my Olympic eye candy.
|This post is part of Friday Fragments
@ Half-Past Kissin’ Time
Have a great weekend!