My brain is all over the place this morning, and while I have a ton of stuff I should be doing, I thought I’d take a minute to share my randomness with you instead. It’s not procrastination if it’s sharing, right?
- In less than 12 hours I am FINALLY going to see one of my favorite bands in concert. Can we say excited?!
- As the above photo would indicate, I’m a little obsessed with iPhone photo-editing apps. Almost all the editing I do these days is on my phone. Weird and cool all at the same time.
- I have been crying my eyes out this week watching the final episodes of One Life to Live. I know it’s just a show, but it’s one I’ve been consistently watching ever since I can remember, and it feels a little like saying goodbye to a friend.
- BUT I’m super excited that four of my favorite characters are living on as part of General Hospital. I’m seeing my long-awaited Michael Easton – Kelly Monaco reunion in my future!
- Because of an unfortunate incident with some really cheap black Halloween
paintnail polish, I’ve been keeping my nails colored for the past few months while waiting for the stain to grow out. My latest color obsession is Cockatoo’s Mystery by L’Oreal.
- I am the worst returner in the world. Two coats that unfortunately don’t fit came in the mail last month, and they’re still sitting in a box in my dining room. Similarly, a shrug I bought to wear over a dress is still hanging on my bedroom door after realizing that it doesn’t look good with any of the clothes I own. I think the moral of the story is that I should no longer buy that which I’m not 100% sure will fit or look good.
- Our “Happy New Year!” cards are still sitting on my desk.