Click here to read the motivation behind the meme.
Oy, I can’t believe I’m first posting this. Better late than never, right? I hope all of my beautiful mommy friends had a wonderful day. What you do is nothing short of amazing.
As for me, I did eh-eh.
- Print digital layouts from LOAD. Done, but I still need to put them in their rightful LOM albums.
- Write an article for 24/Savvy. FAIL. I had good intentions, I swear, but I decided to change my topic at the last minute.
- Make a commitment to Booking Mama’s 2010 EW Summer Books Challenge. Done.
- Revisit the timeline of my WIP. Done, but I’m renaming this my TIP – timeline in progress – because I finally accepted the fact that it’s a living, breathing document that develops organically as my characters take over my brain and hijack my plot. Those sneaky kids.
Life is getting a bit crazy at the moment. As such, I’m committing to a light load. Also, I expect I might be MIA for a few days at a time in the coming weeks.
I did some MAJOR purging this weekend (of my house, not my stomach), and it felt fantastic. To the amazement of Hubby, I purged two-and-a-half shelves worth of books, half of a shelf of strap-hinge scrapbooks, several drawers of stamps and punches, and basket after basket of unused lotion and shower gel. Some of these items will be tagged for a summer yard sale; other items will be donated. My goal is to keep up my stride:
- Spend 30 minutes/day purging in my office, which is the most daunting of rooms to sort through, and yes, it really will take me 150+ minutes to go through it all.
- Pack up all the items that are to be donated, and label them with the names/addresses of their new homes in preparation for delivery.