I mean to post this yesterday, but I got distracted by Glee. Last night’s episode was a theatre nerd’s dream come true! I could go on and on, but I’ll spare you. Instead, here is my second installment of bloggy feel goods.
- Amanda’s birthday present to her BFF makes me want to go back to college (and convince NSYNC to reunite for one last tour). I also have to mention this because of the awesome Wizard of Oz reference (but I have to admit that it makes me a little nervous about what my dreams have in store… I’m addicted to Zombie Farm).
- Though one adventure is ending, Kristin is starting a new, exciting one. The promise that lies ahead makes me smile.
- I am totally loving April’s story about why she started scrapbooking, and I can’t wait to read her continuation.
- These cards that Yvette made make me happy. They scream Spring and are a great reminder that simple can be beautiful.
- A great card designer herself, Margie is passing along her craft to her son. I don’t know what’s cuter – Nicky’s card or what he had to say about it.
- This is adorable. Cheri’s cat hijacked her blog and shared what a typical day is like in Cheri’s household.
- Sarabeth is participating in an awesome initiative, for which I applaud her. *standing ovation*
- Hadiyah has guts for trying this new-to-her (never-will-be-new-to-me) food. Nope, I’m not going to tell you what it is; to find out, you’ll have to go visit her. On a less gross note, I really admire her for this.
- Colleen’s musing gave me food for thought, and it would also be a great prompt for a writing exercise. Yes, I have a one-track mind this week.
Like yesterday, I’m disabling the comments on this post in hopes you’ll visit a few of my bloggy friends and leave them the love.
If you haven’t yet seen this video about The Animal Odd Couple, give it a whirl. It’s a good one for kiddies, too!