This morning, I started writing a really heavy post that was a bit of a downer. I decided that this is not the best way to start out a week. So instead, I have decided to share with you (in no particular order) a few things I read in the blogosphere today that made me feel good. I hope they make you feel good, too.
- Congrats to Amy for her running accomplishment. The smile on her face says it all.
- This picture Kristen took is gorgeous and makes me want to be outside.
- I love this layout April made and how she tried something new.
- Erin’s story of how she met Mr. Rose gave me chills.
- Kisha’s conversation with her daughter made me “awww” out loud.
- Susie’s post about time really resonated with me.
- I’m sorry that Angie broke her toe, but I love her story about him (yes, I said him).
- Kelly’s letter to her birthday girl brought a tear to my eye, but I was quickly laughing again when I read this conversation with her son.
- The Nutty Brunette’s travel memories make me want to pack my suitcase again one day soon.
- This story about Kati’s Little Monkey is too cute.
- Sarah’s post took me on a trip down memory lane and gave me a huge smile
Okay, I bookmarked way too many for one post, so I’ll have to turn this into a two parter.
The comments for this post have been turned off in hopes you’ll visit some of my bloggy friends and leave them the comment love instead.
If you still have the Monday blahs after all that, take a look at this. I dare you not to laugh. Happy Monday!