- I guess the nod to Friends is a dead giveaway of how old I am, huh? Not that I make it a secret. I mean, I did ask for an appliance for my birthday, and the townies can hear me shriek, “Another grey hair?!” every morning clear across the mountains.
- And speaking of Friends, don’t you think the writers of How I Met Your Mother must be Friends groupies, too? Nine times out of ten, the plot element is remarkably similar to its 90s counterpart.
- Sorry for the stream-of-consciousness, though that’s not what I had planned on apologizing for today. I guess this is going to be a Friday Fragments post. *inserting meme buttons*
- I wanted to take a moment to say I’m sorry for being a bad bloggy friend. If I haven’t visited your blog or responded to your comment, your tweet, your email, your Facebook request, your text, or your voicemail – or if I haven’t sent you your Christmas scarf (hi, Diane!) or your Christmas-turned-Valentine’s Day present (which will now be an Easter present, Leigh) – it’s not because I don’t love you or I’m not thinking about you. I’m just momentarily FRIED.
- The new job is going well so far, but like anything new, it’s monopolizing both my brain and my energy in trying to get used to everything that’s different and learning all there is to learn.
- I think once I’m beyond the learning curve, I’m going to really like this job, which makes me incredibly happy and excited. My role has the potential to satisfy both my need for creativity and my need for geekiness.
- Since I woke up late, as per usual, that’s all I have time for this morning. Hopefully I’ll be back to a more normal routine and blogging schedule next week. I also hope to catch up on my virtual social life this weekend, so don’t be surprised if you get bombarded with a week’s worth of comments from me in the next few days. ☺ TGIF!