…the sunshine iiiin.
The beautiful Kelly brightened my weekend with this lovely, and since Mondays are usually dreary, I thought today would be the perfect time to share some sunshine.
Thank you for thinking of me, Kelly! If you aren’t familiar with Kelly’s blog, you should go visit. She is both insightful and funny, and her comments always make me smile.
And now for the rules:
1. Put the logo in your post or within your blog.
2. Pass the award onto 12 fellow bloggers.
3. Link the nominees within your post.
4. Let the nominees know they have received this award by leaving a comment on their blogs.
5. Share the love and link to the person who gave you the award.
You have no idea how glad I am that I don’t have to share “interesting” facts about me for this one. Actually, yeah, you’re probably gladder than I am. ☺
Here are 12 bloggy buddies, in no particular order, who bring sunshine to my days.
- Meadow and Rain for their snarky sense of humor and great conversations about YA and FF
- Jenny for always getting me, no matter how crazy I may sound to others
- April P for always starting my day with a smile and cheering me up when I’m down
- Amy P for her generosity and kindness
- Colleen for her sweet, kindred spirit
- Sarabeth for being so fun and sharing my excitement about anything and everything
- Margie for being a supportive cheerleader and always making me laugh
- Yvette for being incredibly sweet and making me smile with her amazing creations
- Kristin for daring to do things I wish I had the guts to do
- Kristen for capturing and sharing the beauty of people and places she loves
- April for her positive outlook on life
- Amy C whose pictures and stories always bring a smile to my face