I thought these meme questions were super fun (and of course, it’s a great giveaway!) PS. Even if you’re not a scrapbooker, the Cricut is a *great* machine to have on hand (think: school projects, posters, etc.).
This is contest entry for those crazy folks at TodaysMama and Cricut. Be sure to check out Cricut’s cool new cartridges and the chance at $30,000 in travel for you and your friends at the Great Gypsy Escape site!
(If you decide to play along, be sure to include the above text and links in your post for your contest entry to be counted. Post and answer the meme questions on your blog and then send a link to your post via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) with “Cricut Meme” in the subject line.)
Great Escape Meme
1. If you could escape to anywhere in the world where would it be?
2. What song do you play when you are by yourself in the car?
I often indulge in “bad” old school (80s/90s) pop (or sometimes rap… Salt & Peppa, anyone?)
3. If you had a night to yourself, and money was no object, what would you do?
fly to NYC for dinner and a Broadway show
4. What is your guilty pleasure?
bad TV, specifically soap operas and reality shows
5. What is the farthest place you have traveled away from your home?
6. Last book that you couldn’t put down?
the last Harry Potter book
7. When you want to escape into another time, what movie do you watch?
Are we talking a real time? If so, The Other Boleyn Girl. If not, Lord of the Rings.
8. What is your favorite local escape?
Westwood Plaza Theatre & Cafe
9. How do you escape on a budget?
read, watch TV, or scrapbook (or scrapbook while watching TV)
10.Best food you’ve ever had while on vacation.
midnight buffet on Royal Carribean cruise my junior year of high school
Let me know if you decide to play along!