January’s Top Ten (in chronological order)
1. While Allan and I were very disappointed with Dick Clark’s countdown this year, we had a fabulous time celebrating with friends at dinner and telling the West Coast gang that there would indeed be flying cars and jet packs in 2008.
4. I finally saw Sweeney Todd on the big screen (and did a pretty decent job of not singing along, although my foot was constantly tapping).
5. After making a disaster of my mom’s turkey meatloaf the first time I tried it, I picked my pride out of the garbage (where the first one quickly wound up) and made a second attempt, which was much more successful and delicious. Yum-O!
7. ALLAN FINISHED HIS DISSERTATION!!!
8. I proudly cast my ballot for a female presidential candidate.
9. I signed up for my first online scrapbooking class and, as a result, created my first altered clipboard.
10. I became a guitar hero. 🙂