Just saw this on another blog and had to answer these questions for myself!
1. A Book that Changed Your Life
Its not technically a book, but I’d still have to say Romeo and Juliet because it inspired me to make two choices that really created the path I took: the first, to become involved in theatre; the second, to become an English/drama teacher.
2. A Book You’ve Read More Than Once
3. A Book You’d Take onto a Desert Island
The Outsiders because I can reread it an infinite number of times
4. A Book That Made You Laugh
Most recently, Emily’s Reasons Why Not
5. A Book That Made You Cry
6. A Book You Wish Had Been Written
One written by me :))
7. A Book You Wish Had Never Been Written
Can I choose two? Cold Sassy Tree and A Tale of Two Cities
8. A Book You’re Currently Reading
Annie Freeman’s Fabulous Traveling Funeral
9. A Book You’ve Been Meaning To Read
The hundred plus on my bookshelf! I always mean to read the classics that I never got to in high school like The Scarlett Letter.